Friday, September 2, 2011

7 LIVES




I've been disillusioned with people who never imagined that disappointed me, but someone already disillusioned;
I've done things on impulse;
Already embraced to protect;
It laughs when it should not;
I made friends for life and friends who never saw;
I have forgiven almost unforgivable errors;
I loved and not loved but was rejected.,
It screamed and jumped for joy;
I have lived and made promises of eternal love, but hurt me too many times;
It called to hear a voice and fell in love with a smile;
I've thought I would die of so much longing  miss;
I tried to replace irreplaceable and unforgettable people forget;
I was afraid of losing someone special (and loses);
But I lived and still live!
With Veganism  and Reiki  I  found that I did have 7 lives for strength and fight for animal rights!

No comments: