Sunday, October 2, 2011

REIKI RPVPAR POWERFUL HEALER !



REIKI PVPAR is an amazing mentor and healer. REIKI knew immediately after spending only an hour with me what I needed to do to get past my issues of repeating negative behavior. REIKI ENERGY Introduction to become a conscious creation has opened my eyes to how I need to value and balance my life. I highly recommend REIKI to help get clear on living a happy and fulfilling life. I look forward to taking REIKI 21 day Miracle in the Making program”“REIKI is patient, loving and kind energy healings. I have grown in my vision of self awareness and expanded my horizons to see outside my box of preconceptions and how to be connected with my true soul for my growth and healing. My spirituality and intuition has grown with REIKI help by guiding me through process for overall wellness. I recommend REIKI for anyone looking to find clarity and true !

“REIKIis RPVPAR a powerful healer offering intuitive ability to get right to the heart of the matter. I was suffering from stress and anxiety. REIKI ENERGY innate gifts assisted me in creating the life I desired by using a combination of energy healings and soul enlightenment coaching. I not only experienced an incredible connection to my body with relaxation, but a journey into my soul. She knew immediately how to move me through my issues with a customized plan made especially for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find true peace and joy”

“I am amazed. REIKI RPVPAR opened me up to the greatest potential I have ever experienced in myself and her ability to “see me” and assist me has probably saved me years of therapy. I am excited to continue working with REIKI and look forward to taking one of REIKI COURSES.

 I studied Usui Reiki , It has been an experience that I have come to honor and cherish. REIKI is a deeply compassionate and empathic healer. REIKI offers intuitive ENERGY insights freely and from a loving place that honors the individual. I am always an eager recipient of REIKI powerful and skillful gift. I am grateful to have REIKI as a friend and ENERGY healer.” 

“Inspiring you to embrace conscious clarity ”Management RADHARANI GAYATRI (RADHA) Usui Reiki Master, Ordained Minister International Metaphysical Ministry. Please feel free to email me j.radharanigayatri@gmail.com

No comments: