Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HAPPY VEGAN DIWALI ! THE FESTIVAL OF THE LIGHT!



Photo: HAPPY DIWALI TO U &UR FAMILY....:)


Lakshmi, the goddess of fortune and is worshiped and revered by all, especially by businessmen and traders. Beautiful, its beauty is compared with that of Venus, is also considered as the ideal wife for their love and dedication.His image is always represented on a lotus flower, symbol of purity and has one hand raised in blessing posture of prosperity. It is considered the feminine aspect of God in all its manifestations.


TO ATTRACT THE ENERGIES DURING THE FESTIVAL DIVAL:
- Lighting the front door and windows, paving the way for Prosperity enter.
- Make a basket of fruit: apple, banana and orange as a symbol of plenty.
- Lighting candles during the festival, colors: orange, yellow, red or white.
- Make a prayer for the blessings of Lakshmi for your home and your work.
- Issuing daily 9 times consecutively the Pranava


"SHRIM" dedicated to Lakshmi that attracts abundance, is the mantra of Prosperity.


PRAYER Lakshmi


Lakshmi, Goddess of Prosperity and Abundance, I open my heart and my home with love and exuberant joy to receive it on my inner Temple and the Temple of my address.
May their blessings come to me bearing the purity of the lotus, the harmony in my relationships and prosperity in all that I run with faith, enthusiasm and altruism.
The feminine aspect of God in all its manifestations bring me intuition, insight, dedication and responsiveness so that I can perform all my activities with joy and happiness.
Which reflects its majestic beauty in my thoughts so I can feel, talk, listen and act only with the consciousness of my Divine Presence.
May your light wrap me in a magnetic field of Plenty so I can have everything I need and expand that to all my prosperity.
All that is offered me I bless and consecrate to the realization of the Divine Plan.
Beloved Lakshmi, welcome to my life and my home!
I Am, I Am, I am the manifestation of all I want right now, today and forever!


LAKSHIMI, sendo a Deusa da Fortuna é adorada e reverenciada por todos, principalmente pelos empresários e comerciantes. Belíssima, a sua beleza é comparada com a de Vênus, como também é considerada a esposa ideal pelo seu amor e dedicação. Sua imagem é sempre representada sobre uma flor de lótus, símbolo da pureza e tem uma das mãos levantada em postura de benções de prosperidade. Ela é considerada o aspecto feminino de Deus em todas as suas manifestações.



PARA ATRAIR AS ENERGIAS DURANTE O FESTIVAL DIVALI:
- Iluminar a porta da casa e as janelas, abrindo o caminho para a Prosperidade entrar.
- Fazer uma cesta de frutas: maçã, banana e laranja como símbolo de fartura.
- Acender velas durante o festival, nas cores: laranja, amarela, vermelha ou branca.
- Fazer uma oração pedindo as bênçãos de LAKSHIMI para o seu lar e para o seu trabalho.
- Emitir diariamente 9 vezes consecutivamente o Pravana


S H R I M” dedicado à LAKSHIMI  que atrai a Abundância, é o mantra da Prosperidade.


ORAÇÃO DE LAKSHIMI


LAKSHIMI, Deusa da Prosperidade e da Abundância, abro meu coração e meu lar com muito amor e exuberante alegria para recebê-La no meu Templo interno e no Templo da minha morada.
Que suas bênçãos cheguem a mim trazendo a pureza da flor de lótus, a harmonia nos meus relacionamentos e a prosperidade em tudo o que eu executar com  fé, entusiasmo e altruísmo.
Que o aspecto feminino  de Deus em todas as suas manifestações me tragam intuição, percepção, dedicação e receptividade para que eu possa realizar todas as  minhas atividades com alegria e felicidade.
Que sua majestosa beleza reflita em meus pensamentos para que eu possa sentir, falar, ouvir e agir somente com a consciência da minha Presença  Divina.
Que a sua Luz  me envolva dentro de um campo magnético de Abundância para que eu possa ter tudo o que necessito e expandir essa minha Prosperidade para todos .
Tudo o que me for ofertado eu abençôo e  consagro para a realização do Plano Divino.
Amada LAKSHIMI, bem vinda a minha vida e ao meu lar !
Eu Sou, Eu Sou, Eu Sou a manifestação de tudo o que  desejo neste instante, hoje e sempre!








Photo: Happy diwali fds






       




 
Animated candleNAMASTE!HAPPY 


VEGAN DIWALI WITH A LOT LIGHT AND 


PEACE!

INDIA DIURING DIWALI:)



No comments: