Saturday, October 6, 2012

VEGANISM DEVOTION IS THE BASE OF THE TRUE RELIGION




"To show mercy to the living beings the High Power appear and give them the Veganism way to help all living beigs liive in peace, the Supreme spirit will appear in a all veganism home. 
In Kali-Yuga(the age of the ilusions), I will descend to the earth with
my associates in Veganism, which is surrounded by the vegans,the High Power (Universal Force soul Light) will take birth in Veganism womb. 


People  who are bewildered by the carnism negative illusory potency will not understand the great secret of the appearance in this world of Me in My personal veganism form, 

Veganism as form of the incarnation of devotion to the High Power, 

veganism as form as the incarnation of a Vegan, 

Veganism as form of  bearing the name of a Vegan, 

in My form as a true  devotee of the compassion, and 

in My form as the Veganism I will  giver of Veganism practice devotional service.

This secret is not to be revealed to the carnism people. Only the Vegan saintly, pure, renounced devotees of the Ahimsa(non VIolence), diligently engaged in My vegan devotional service, will be able to understand Me in the Veganism form.

The veganism is to  establish the truth of all religion, In this way I will again reveal the true path of devotional service, which has been destroyed in the course of time by the untruth carnism people. My vegans sons should also descend to the earth, assume the forms of vegans devotees, and, by My order, also work to re-establish the principles of Veganism true path religion.

Radharani Gayatri 


No comments: